Founded in 2011, Excell Supply has become one of the largest education specialist recruiters across North Wales, Wirral and West Cheshire. We have developed the business through the relationships that we have with both candidate and client and pride ourselves on our innovative approach and customer service. Everything we do as a company is based on three key themes:
Our People are at the centre of everything we do. If we don’t nurture, develop and inspire them we have failed. The success of our missions depends on our ability to build trusting relationships, embracing diversity with all of our Colleagues, Candidates and Clients.
We are proud to operate an open approach to everything we do. We are a proactive, innovative and forward thinking team. We have a wealth of experience, knowledge and understanding of our sector. We take pride in demonstrating good practice and never over promise and under deliver.
We are passionate about our business and are enthusiastic and focused about delivering the best service to our Clients and Candidates. We have a consultative approach to our business, which is driven by our desire to achieve the best results.
You are probably familiar with how a Recruitment Company works, however, we believe, whether you are a Candidate or a School, we can guarantee that you would never have received a better service.
Our Values lie at the heart of everything we do:
- We’re passionate about our people – our curiosity and client and candidate insights drive growth. We care about what we do. We’re courageous in pursuing their full potential. We’re innovative, constantly searching for new ideas that drive growth.
- We give ourselves and each other the freedom to succeed because this fosters an entrepreneurial spirit. We trust each other, we’re open and challenging. We always behave as a team – when we’re together and when we’re apart.
- We’re proud of what we do – we act sensitively with the highest standards of integrity and social responsibility. We enjoy and benefit from diversity.
- We will strive to be the best – we are restless, always learning, always improving. We constantly set high standards and then try hard to exceed them. We deliver results, win where we compete and celebrate our success.
- We value each other – we seek and benefit from diverse people and perspectives. We strive to create mutually fulfilling relationships and partnerships.
We are extremely proud of our reputation in the education sector and welcome any feedback and suggestions on how we can further improve what we do. Follow our Twitter hashtag #ExcellReview to hear what our candidates say about us