Excell Supply are currently recruiting for Welsh Speaking primary supply teachers that are available for both supply and long term roles in Conwy and surrounding areas. Due to increased demand for teachers within our Welsh medium primary schools we are interested in speaking to anyone currently working on supply that does not have the volume of work they would like or any NQT’s ready to start their career within an agency that can offer mentoring and support.
We are recruiting for Teachers that have experience in working with Foundation Phase and/or Key Stage 2
We want to provide our schools with innovative inspirational teachers who put student learning at the centre of everything they do. If you are a passionate and enthusiastic teacher we would love to hear from you!
Newly Qualified Teachers are welcomed by Excell Supply and we pride ourselves in supporting all of our candidates throughout their professional career. We are the only agency in the area to provide mentors to our staff, ensuring you get the equivalent support with your induction that you could expect were you in a permanent post at a school.
We are looking for the following qualities in applicants:
- Friendly, positive and pro-active attitude
- Passion for education
- Ability to use initiative
- Reliability and adaptability
- Team player
- Good organisational skills
- A passion for teaching and a desire to make a difference
- Excellent communication skills
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
- The experience to plan, prepare and teach the constantly evolving curriculum
- Excellent classroom management skills
- The ability to communicate, work flexibly and be reliable
- Fluent in the Welsh language
What to expect from Excell:
- Competitive pay (paid weekly)
- Consideration for all long-term opportunities with the potential to become permanent.
- Access to our benefits package and ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme
- Entry to our ‘Temp of the Term’ award
- Support and advice from our professional mentors including lesson observations
- Access to a full calendar of CPD opportunities in the form of our Twilight Training Programme and other courses delivered during the school holidays.
- A dedicated consultant who will provide an honest and trustworthy service – we listen to your needs.
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children. All applicants will be subject to through employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS certificate in place.
Candidates without an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service will have to apply for a new one.
If you believe you have the skills required for this role, please apply now. If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks of the vacancy closing date you should assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Important Notice In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa.
Excell Supply are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Excell Supply policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days.
However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained.
Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Excell Supply is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients