Excell Supply is a leading education sector specialist, founded in 2011 with the ambition to be different from every other supply agency. We have continually grown over the past 9 years; We are consultative, dedicated and very passionate about raising standards in education.Excell-Supply are working with numerous schools and are actively looking for Primary School HLTA for day to day, short term, long term, part time and full-time positions.
Are you a HLTA looking for some supply teaching work? If you are looking for flexibility of supply to work to fit around your busy life. please apply!
Responsibilities and requirements
- Have the drive and determination to make a difference
- Have high expectations of pupils’ achievement and behaviour
- Be an excellent and inspirational class practitioner, who demonstrates outstanding classroom practice and who has children at the heart of all they do
- Be enthusiastic, flexible, creative and ambitious
- Excellent communication skills
- Recent and relevant experience of working with children and in particular in foundation phase.
- Excellent numeracy/literacy skills.
- Excellent behaviour management skills.
- High expectations of children’s achievement.
- The ability to be flexible, show initiative, be reliable and enthusiastic.
To be considered for this role you would need to have:
- A relevant teaching assistant qualification that qualifies you to work as a HLTA
- Two references with your relevant experience within the last 5 years
- A current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one
Following Successful checks, the candidate will be able to start as soon as they are clear for work. Please be aware due to the nature of the pupil’s occasional absence, condition there may be days when attendance for the role will not be necessary.
What to expect from Excell-Supply?
- Excellent rates of pay
- Work that you want – we listen to your needs
- Recommend a Friend Scheme – earn up to £100 per referral?
- A designated Account Manager who has strong working relationships with schools in your area
- Access to discounts with over 3000 retailers via our Excell Rewards Programme
- Opportunity for permanent positions
- Support and advice from our professional mentors including lesson observations
- Access to a full calendar of CPD opportunities in the form of our Twilight Training Programme and other courses delivered during the school holidays
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children. All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service certificate in place. Candidates without an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service will have to apply for a new one.
If you believe you have the skills required for this role, please apply now. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of the vacancy closing date you should assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.?
Important Notice In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Excell Supply are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Excell Supply policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted, you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Excell Supply is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.