Welsh Speaking Teachers
Excell are seeking to recruit Welsh Speaking NQT’s and experienced Teachers to work within schools situated throughout the Flintshire area, on a supply basis.
As the preferred supplier from August, we would be able to provide a wide variety of placements in both Primary and Secondary Welsh Medium schools. We are looking for enthusiastic and flexible individuals who would be able to provide pupils with learning experiences of a high standard. You must be able to provide lessons that meet the curriculum requirements. This post gives candidates the opportunity to develop their connections to a number of Primary and Secondary schools within the area. From time to time you may be required to teach challenging classes, therefore good classroom management skills and behaviour strategies are essential to enhance pupil’s abilities daily. Subject and key stage specialist will be considered.
Applicants must have excellent spoken and written Welsh language skills. Working within a Welsh medium school is not only rewarding but essential in keeping the Welsh language prominent within our society.
* Mentoring and support for NQT’s and all candidates from a team of professional ex teachers and senior education professionals
*Free Lesson observations to help you maximise your professional benchmark
*Paid to scale after 12 weeks
* Weekly PAYE and NOT an umbrella company
* A choice of Long Term positions, or day to day supply options
* Free specialist training from our own experienced team
* Refer a colleague or friend bonus of £100 – refer as many as you like!