Excell Supply are working on behalf of a Flintshire school, who wish to recruit a part time Teaching Assistant
The incoming Teaching Assistant will be supported constantly along the way through by Excell and the school, with potential to secure a school based contract after a successful supply period.
Following Successful checks, the candidate will be able to start as soon as they are clear for work.
Successful Candidates must have:
-Recent and relevant experience of working with children
-Excellent numeracy/literacy skills
-Excellent behaviour management skills
-High expectations of children’s achievement
-The ability to be flexible, show initiative, be reliable and enthusiastic
* Mentoring and support for NQT’s and all candidates from a team of professional ex teachers and senior education professionals
*Free Lesson observations to help you maximise your professional benchmark
*Paid to scale after 12 weeks
* Weekly PAYE and NOT an umbrella company
* A choice of Long Term positions, or day to day supply options
* Free specialist training from our own experienced team
* Refer a colleague or friend bonus of £100 – refer as many as you like!