Excell Supply is an educational recruitment specialist covering North Wales, Wirral & Cheshire. We have an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice Recruitment Administrator to join our new team in Warrington.
Daily management of the applicant journey by:
- Completing 1st screen telephone calls with potential candidates
- Maintaining Excel spreadsheet with tracked applicants
- Arranging face to face interviews
- Cleansing of applicant’s data and maintenance of CRM database
- CV sourcing and job advertising through jobs boards
- Administration support as and when required
- Understand and clearly explain the service and answer applicant and customer questions competently and accurately
- Data entry
- Compiling registration documents
- A structured and organised approach to fulfilling work commitments
- Highly motivated/hard working
- Excellent communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Confident telephone manner
- Ability to write clearly, accurately and concisely
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word and Excel, Access
- Mature attitude to work
Qualifications required: 4 GCSE Grades A* – C / 4 to 9 (or equivalent) including Maths and English
- Hours of work, Monday to Friday 8.30am-5pm
- Salary: £5.00 per hour
- Flexible hours during non-term time
- Employee benefits package including Private Healthcare after a qualifying period
- 25 days annual leave
Applicants considered will be subject to a police check by the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for then please apply, attaching your CV and covering letter.
As we expect a high volume of candidates for this post, if you haven’t heard within 7 days of your application, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.